Video Editing Software

ribo 10:15 17 Feb 05

I burnt my first DVD using Nero (with the help I received from dadassa. However I am unable to edit the videos using Nero and am now lokking to buy a video editing prog.

I downloaded the free trial of Ulead Video Studio but found it very complicated and there did not appear to be any help available.

I have had a go with Windows Movie Maker.Can anyone suggest an easy to use Prog. I realize this is subjective,but when advising me,bear in mind That I found Ulead complicated. I am very new to this. Thanks.

Belatucadrus 11:45 17 Feb 05

click here Avid free, cut down free version.

click here= Zwei Stein, capable, but a bit fiddly.

mattyc_92 11:47 17 Feb 05

Theres a couple of free ones here click here

oldbeefer2 12:08 17 Feb 05

I was given a Sony Video editing package which I've found easy to use and flexible

stlucia 12:41 17 Feb 05

Have you got the user manuals for Ulead, which can be downloaded from click here ? I think if you persevere you'll find it as easy as the other packages which have been recommended.

easyrider 16:27 17 Feb 05

I have been using Pinnacle Studio 9 and have found it very easy to use

ribo 16:39 17 Feb 05

Thank you everyone for your advice and help.
I have been trying Windows Movie Maker,before obtaining any other software,and I am having problems with that. Iam not much cop!. J

ribo 16:53 17 Feb 05

I have downloaded and printed the manual. (204 pages!) I will give it another go.

easyrider- I would have liked to download a trial before buying as it is quite expensive, But we shall see. It is one I thought of.

€dstowe 17:16 17 Feb 05

All the video editing software that I have come across seems complex when you first use it. After a time, though, it comes sort of second nature and you will be zooming through your editing like a pro.

One thing I would suggest, though, is find a program you get on with (nothing wrong with the Ulead) and stick with it, at least until you are thoroughly familiar with it. With such large and involved programs it is easy to get confused - even more so if you have two or more on the go.

GroupFC 21:50 17 Feb 05

I've just spotted this thread - if you are still trying with Moviemaker have a look at these sites which i have found quite useful click here click here
click here

Moviemaker does take a bit of getting used to but with some perseverance I have managed to make some quite reasonable movies.

Good Luck!

GroupFC 21:55 17 Feb 05

Ps - just seen your other thread - You are using Moviemaker2 (not 1 - which was/is very basic) aren't you?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…