Video editing problem using Studio9 SE

williemac28 12:59 10 Jul 08

Can anyone help please?

I am editing a video 0n Studio 9SE. I have successfully put on voice over throughout and background music for the first half. However I have failed to put background music on mid way(from the same CD) - I keep getting "error report". Furthermore, now when I try to play the unfinished video a message appears asking me to insert the CD. When I do, it starts to copy it and the video won't play. If I cancel the request, the video plays ok as part edited.
Please help an octogenarian.

johndrew 15:54 10 Jul 08

If you take the music off does the video run through properly? If so I suggest you make the movie with the voice over then import it and edit it with the music you want. I have found several times that if you try to do all you want in one go problems often occur. I often make short clips and then join them which I find helps processing as well.

You may also find some help at the Pinnacle Forums click here and in the FAQs click here.

Whether the e-mail support would be willing to provide further help I doubt, but it may be worth a try.

williemac28 22:56 10 Jul 08

Thanks Johndrew, your tip on using short clips was useful and I have managed to complete the project. Thanks again for your help. Williemac28

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…