video and editing instructional hoildays

Malcolm-508268 14:30 05 May 06

Please could you let me know any people that might be able to give me details, of holidays available in Europe and Britian, of video and editing instruction.

Thank you for your assistance in this mater,

Malcolm Jupp

MichelleC 20:26 05 May 06

The best place to ask maybe at libraries in UK.

One of the easiest and most reliable video editing suites in Movie Studio click here which is easy to learn and has good forum support.

Totally-braindead 21:09 05 May 06

Libraries are good for books on the editing, particularly recommend the Dummies or Idiots guides. No offense, thats what they are called. For the beginner they are excellent. See if the library can get you this click here or just pop in and see. Can't help with the holidays I think in the UK your best info would be the Tourist Board or their website.

Totally-braindead 21:15 05 May 06

I'm sorry I just reread this, you want a holiday where you can spend your time learning about video editing. Sorry I never read it properly, try your local colleges, they may do residential courses perhaps.

Fellsider 21:50 05 May 06

Try the small ads in the Video magazines

Bagsey 22:54 05 May 06

A lot of experience on this
click here
see if you can get help there.

Roadgiant 07:25 06 May 06

Try asking on the SimplyDV boards click here, there are a lot of experienced people on there as well

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…