video editing

rambus 20:00 12 Jan 07

can you recommend a free video editor, i have some home movies on harddrive that i would like to edit before burning to dvd. at present these are vob files, which i can not import into windows movie maker. i need to edit then i can change file to avi.

eedcam 20:07 12 Jan 07

should be able to do it with VirtualDub mpeg 2 which can also edit and exportas avi Cant recall the website just check in google its afreebie

mymate 22:02 12 Jan 07

I have seen video editing in my version of Nero 6 .

sikefula 22:11 12 Jan 07

-agreed !-if you have got Nero 6 onwards,you can be able to do some basic editing like adding titles,audio,effects,cut unwanted scenes etc before burning the project-let us know if you have got it and wish to try it...

cheers

rambus 23:02 12 Jan 07

yes i have nero 6, but can not find editing, not sure if it supports vob files.

David4637 16:05 14 Jan 07

Look for Nero Vision Express for editing albeit limited. David

johnem 16:38 14 Jan 07

In Nero 6, click on the bottom right hand icon labelled "Nero Product Centre" click on update and hopefully you will be able to download and install the required upgrade which will provide you with Nero Express. Hope this helps.

rambus 20:04 14 Jan 07

thanks to all above, for your help. however am not comfortable with editing in nero, find windows movie maker a breeze, but can not import vob files, is there any add on`s out there that i could download into movie maker that would sort my problem. will vista be any better than xp for what you can import into movie maker?

mymate 09:29 15 Jan 07
  mymate 09:30 15 Jan 07

This is free but only for today click here

MichelleC 10:38 15 Jan 07

Free version of Avid click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…