Video Editing

Woodmouse 11:11 22 Apr 04

I require to use Leadtek TV2000 Capture Card to record programs off TV. The file created runs perfectly - captured in MPEG2. However, I require to edit this file, to cut out surplus footage. Using Pinnacle 8 or Ulead Video 7, I experience a 'lag' of the sound associated with the picture. If I use the basic Windows XP package Windows Movie Maker, the resultant file is OK - no 'lag. I can survive just using this basic package, but why won't the expensive ones manage what seems to me, a simple editing and rendering job. Maybe the settings need to be changed - has anyone any comments please?

€dstowe 11:16 22 Apr 04

There is supposed to be a patch for the pinnacle product to overcome this defect. Have you looked on their web site?

pj123 11:37 22 Apr 04

You posted a thread with the same title on the 16th. which is still an open thread. Please try to stick with one thread.

But to start you off with some more help have a look at this thread click here

There are also many others on the same subject.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…