VIDEO TO DVD

VEG 18:14 22 Dec 07

Firstly i have done a search and read lots but cant find what i am looking for.
Ok here goes i have an ati radion all in wonder 9800 card in my pc. I have linked up my video camera (tape type) using the leads supplied. I can get sound when using the software but no actual video on screen on the pc. Any ideas?

eedcam 18:19 22 Dec 07

Can you give us a bit more veg is this a mini -dv Cam if so you need a Firewire cable the ones supplied wont do and its unusual to get a firewire cable with the cam.Come back with some more info please

VEG 18:24 22 Dec 07

Video cam is of the 8mm Tape type. Im running xp tried to use windows movie maker but it just hangs as if it cant find my cam corder

eedcam 18:28 22 Dec 07

Ok have you followed the instructions in movie maker on how to import from Analog?

VEG 18:35 22 Dec 07

I get as far as "capture from video device" it then does nowt and i have to close the program down and open it up again. I dont think it can see the camera.

pj123 18:36 22 Dec 07

I think you'll find you need a Capture Card.

Something like this:

click here

VEG 18:38 22 Dec 07

I thought the card i have all ready has it

eedcam 18:40 22 Dec 07

Just tried that and even without a cam connected I get a dialogue box come up for my TV card.have you got the camera turned on and in the play position

VEG 18:46 22 Dec 07

Yes camera is playing

eedcam 18:52 22 Dec 07

Cant understand why it does'nt see it this is what shoud come up when you click Capture are you connected with basic video and audio leads
[IMG]click here[/IMG]

VEG 18:55 22 Dec 07

Not getting as far as that must be a driver missing or something

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…