video to dvd

Jarigo 23:10 17 Dec 04

Hi
Im back again just to tell you that my desktop has dvd /cd writer etc.

kev.Ifty 23:17 17 Dec 04

For my benefit........

Wot you on about?

:-)

Jarigo 23:25 17 Dec 04

Hi Kev
Sorry you missed my question which was .How can Itransfer my music videos from myvideo to my pc desktop which has dvd/cd writer etc. Thanks in advance.

kev.Ifty 23:41 17 Dec 04

Yeah sorry mate, have just seen your other post.

You are going to need some software to transfer you videos to a disc. A lot depends on the Video files that you have. What type of files they are, what software you have and what you would like to do. EG: save them to DVD or VCD.

If you have Window XP. you could try using Window Movie Maker.

More details will help.

Kev.

john-232317 07:53 18 Dec 04

Have a look at this site, loads of info, also have a look at the Bush DVRHS01 yellow advert, if you want to do it without the PC and software, also probably a lot quicker.

regards John

click here

GroupFC 09:57 18 Dec 04

For information!

Satmansq 10:06 18 Dec 04

I have just transferred my home videos to DVD by plugging the aerial cable from my video into a TV card on my PC and used Nero 6 to edit and burn the DVDs. The TV card cost about £30. Hope this helps, if not there are plenty of other threadfs where this question has already been answered and you could have saved your self some hassle by searching for them rather than posting your own thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…