video drivers

karmgord 20:31 04 May 08

I need Microsofts own drivers for an ATI Rage128PRO either Win98SE or Millenium,anyone know if they are on an installation disc,PLEASE DON'T refer me to the ATI website as their driver will not load!Any ideas where I might find them?

rdave13 21:11 04 May 08

Have a look here; click here

karmgord 21:29 04 May 08

thanks for your efforts but they are ATI drivers,can anyone tell me if the windows millenium disc contains drivers for the ATI Rage120 Pro?

Stuartli 21:35 04 May 08

Are you using Firefox to download from the ATi website?

If so, try Internet Explorer 7 - I've had the same problem (I only download the driver as I use ATi Tray Tools rather than the bloated Catalyst software).

Microsoft doesn't have its "own" drivers for graphics cards (as far as I've ever been aware); it provides those of the manufacturer.

rdave13 21:36 04 May 08

Try windows update if you have no drivers installed.

woodchip 21:47 04 May 08
  karmgord 21:50 04 May 08

the card is recognised and works fine under Win XP-PRO (dual boot system) but is not recognised pnp under WIN98SE (seen only as a standard VGA driver)so the ATI driver won't load as it says no supported card installed

karmgord 08:45 05 May 08

Anyone with Windows Me know if it has Ati 128 Ragepro drivers on it?

NewestRoyWidd1 09:09 05 May 08

If you look at click here and scroll down to the list of drivers,it seems that the ones you need aren't listed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…