Video Conferencing

golfer boy 17:50 22 Feb 03

I currently use Windows Messenger to keep in touch with family in Australia
I have recently bought a webcam to try out web conferencing with them, however in Windows Messenger the picture is very small, a couple of inches each way, and not adjustable.

Does anyone know of any good video conferencing software where the picture is bigger and adjustable? I would be grateful for assistance.

cdb 17:58 22 Feb 03

I think Net Meeting allows you to adjust the size, but only to about 2 or 3 different preset sizes I think.

golfer boy 18:00 22 Feb 03

Anyone else got any suggestions?

woodchip 18:03 22 Feb 03

Also it will be slower to load or the picture will be blockier

Kudu 18:12 22 Feb 03

I use this one for Canada now after trying a few others click here

Kudu 18:16 22 Feb 03

Should have said it's a compromise between picture size & quality & also both of you better with broadband.

golfer boy 18:23 22 Feb 03

Any idea how much Eyeball costs

Kudu 19:54 22 Feb 03

Just saw your posting.Eyeball is free & it takes only a few minutes to set up compared to some others.You can resize picture but as i said if it's too big it can become jerky & you lose detail.Only other problem to watch is feedback on the sound system.You have to be careful where you position speakers & microphone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…