Video to CD

Jota 22:35 27 Aug 03

Could anyone tell me how to transfer VHS video to CD. I have a graphics card with TV out but have heard I need a TV in. I am running XP Home so hoped to use Movie Maker some how.

MichelleC 10:00 28 Aug 03

This link may help: click here

Jota 22:53 28 Aug 03

I'm afraid it was no help but thanks anyway

sicknote 23:20 28 Aug 03

Hi jota
I have just started out transfering my videos to cd.I brought Averdvd ezmaker usb 2.0 which i connected to my vid via a scart lead,it is very simple to use and works ok with winxp provide you are using USB 2.0 connections.

Hope this is of some help

Regards sicknote

woodchip 23:38 28 Aug 03

You need a capture card Hauppauge or simular

trinity 23:59 28 Aug 03

Try this site click here

sicknote 09:46 29 Aug 03

Hi All
Just to clear up any miss understanding the item i brought is a Capture card connecting via a USB port and comes as a kit with software

click here

woodchip 10:14 29 Aug 03

What is stopping you connecting the video to the Arial socket on the card?

woodchip 10:15 29 Aug 03

PS if it's got a scart on the card even better

Jota 12:24 29 Aug 03

Thanks for all that info folks. I connected the video to the TV out arial socket on the card but had no luck picking anything up on the computer using Movie Maker. I'll have to buy a Capture card as sicknote suggested. Hey sicknote, do you get instructions with the card telling you all the steps needed to transfer video?

Jota 12:30 29 Aug 03

That computer link has got nothing to do with me by the way!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…