Video Card Issues

Tableman 09:26 28 Feb 09

I had a problem with a Radeon X300SE Graphics Card, & I was advised on a Forum that It had proberbly packed up. So I hav bought a ASUS 3450.
After fitting it, when I turned on the PC, Windows did not run found new hardware automaticly, so I installed the Driver manualy, from the supplied CD, & it seemed to install OK, then prompted a restart to complete. When it rebooted, the card was not working, & it was not listed in the Device Manager. I have tried re-fitting the card, & removing & re-installing the drivers. I am concerned that there may be a problem on the board, because the Ethernet adapter stopped working rt the same time as the Graphics Card.
Any Ideas greatly appreciated.

MAJ 13:32 28 Feb 09

The easiest way to find out if the problem lies with the graphics cards and ethernet card (if it's a standalone card) is to try them in another computer. If they work then you know you have a motherboard problem.

Tableman 16:37 28 Feb 09

Thanks but I d not have another PC, but they are on different cards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…