Video capture problems

timerep 13:17 06 Oct 05

I am trying to archive Vhs onto dvd via the PC, I have tried many programs useing a Belkin usb2 dvd creator device. the resulting discs have been worse than the videos. my PC has an AMD 2800 cpu and nearly 1 gig of memory,the best quality that the device will go to is 320.288 as the top capture of 720.480 isnt compatable with pal as thats the us standard, the unit wont go up to the 720.576 for pal. Can anyone suggest the best device to use to do this and program to use as i really need to produce discs at the same quality at least of the original VHS and I cant seem to acheave it.

pj123 13:39 06 Oct 05

The best and easiest way is to use a standalone DVD recorder. I have the Liteon 5005 (which doesn't seem to be available anymore) but others from click here

this will record to DVD in real time. ie. a 3 hour tape will take 3 hours.

I also have the Dazzle Fusion USB capture unit which works well but to capture, and burn to DVD will take at least 7 hours for a 3 hour VHS tape.

click here

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 14:56 06 Oct 05

pj123 is you dvd lite on multi rejion if not if not (Enter Setup
Move cursor to Exit
on exit enter numerics 2 9 6 0
Select region or region free)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…