video capture cards

wolfen 15:46 05 Sep 03

I have a Gigabyte radeon 9800Pro graphics card which does not have video input and wish to input video to my machine. I do not want to replace this card, so I am looking for viable solutions in the form of pci cards or external USB input devices. Does anyone have any recommendations.

struggle8 15:59 05 Sep 03

try
hauppauge win tv usb external tv & video kit
or
the pinnacle web site
theres plenty out there

Chegs ® 16:59 05 Sep 03

I bought a Pinnacle TV card,it works ok,but none of Pinnacles software behaves.I tried Studio 8 and 7,Pinnacle drivers for the TV out card,and each time I install ANY of Pinnacles software,my puter crashes(BSOD followed by Memory dump,then refusal to reboot to XP Home)I have given up on ever getting their flaky progs to work,and am off to format and reinstall ALL my OS and apps(again!!)This last install of XP has lasted a week without trouble,installed Pinnacle software lastnite and finally got a working OS again at 6:00am,although not all my apps are working correctly,hence the format.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…