Video capture card. Replay problems.

Night Ryder 21:26 20 Sep 04

I have an NVIDIA FX 5900 Ultra graphics card and am running Windows XP SP2. I have a video monitor attached to the output of the graphics card. I can capture and view the playback of clips on my PC monitor but there is no picture displayed on the video monitor. I've looked everywhere in Windows settings and the software that came with the video card but there doesn't seem to be any way of telling the system to output to the video monitor via the output of the capture card. I notice, during boot up I have a picture on the video monitor. I can see BIOS doing it's thing and the Windows XP logo but the scree shortly after goes blank as the windows drivers begin to load. This is a very frustrating situation, as I can capture and edit material but am unable to output it via the capture device to say, a video recorder. (I know that recording to VHS is not going to produce the best quality but It's still the mosed used and is the format I'm most asked to record to). Does anyone have any ideas before I have to fork out a small fortune to buy a digital converter .

stalion 21:51 20 Sep 04

does your graphics card support tv out?

Night Ryder 22:01 20 Sep 04

the FX 5900 Ultra video card has video capture built in and supports TV out as well as capture and playback facility. As I said earlier an output can be seen during boot up right up till the moment Windows begins to load its drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…