Video Capture with ATI Radeon All-in-wonder 9800 P

Crookie 03:57 26 Dec 05

I use a Panasonic analogue camcorder NV-MS70, a ATI Radeon All-in-Wonder graphics card, Windows XP SP2 with Windows movie maker or Roxio CD Createo 6.
When attempting to capure video I receive an error message saying the input device is'nt recognised and the device is in use??. The Roxio App detects the playback on the review screen but will not capture. Windows Movir maker does not show an i/p atall. As the cognoscenti will deduce, the Camcorder is quite old and I can't get the file type of the video o/p.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

john-232317 10:59 26 Dec 05

I think you need a special devise to capture analogue.... click here Also type VHS to DVD in search and you may get some info there.

woodchip 11:21 26 Dec 05

This is what you need, I got one and it works well with old Analog camcorder or Video recorders etc

click here

jbaker65 11:39 26 Dec 05

I have been using an AverMedia DVD EZMaker Gold card (internal pci type) for some months to convert VHS tapes to digital on my computer. It produces mpeg1 or 2 files very well and with uLead Video Studio 7 or 8 produces excellent DVD's. Can be bought for about £25-30.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…