Video capture

Sparkly 14:23 21 Jun 06

Hi evaryone i have a question on getting video onto the computer?
Can anyone suggest a good card for capturing a video source,i have a firewire card but the source of the video feed has the three cables on it Red White and the yellow my graphics card has video out a mid range option would be nice, Thanks for any ideas.
PS When i say video i meant to say capture a video source,

johndrew 15:15 21 Jun 06

Have a look pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Dazzle/Family.htm for a dedicated external capture device.

The three leads are:
Red - audio right
White - audio left
Yellow - video

Many captur `cards` only use a composite input so you may need an adaptor.

The cheapest way, if you have a DVD recorder, is to connect your `source` to it and record to DVD-RW and transfer this to your PC.

Sparkly 16:17 21 Jun 06

Thanks johndrew very helpfull.
Cheers

I have had a similar problem capturing Video from an analogue CamCorder. I tried using a Dazzle DVC90 but when I tried to capture video my computer locked up & in spite of Pinnacle efforts to help over a number of weeks I have yet to succeed.
However I have tried the DVC90 on another computer and it works perfectly so could be worth a try.

Sparkly 19:32 21 Jun 06

Thanks Dizzy Des im allready looking at this product.

woodchip 23:29 21 Jun 06

I Have one of these for Analog click here

Works a treat also got a button for sreen Grab

Sparkly 11:18 22 Jun 06

Thanks woodchip.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…