Video Capture

Migwell 00:04 01 Sep 04

Yes it's my holidays again and I want to take some Video in Cyprus, thats OK. But when I get back home I thought I would edit it on the computer, so what will I need to do that? The camera is just an ordinary analogue one with the usual Yellow Phono plug cable on it and a white also red cable for the sound. I and then I am thinking about puting the result onto CD to play in the DVD player under the TV.

Sans le Sou 09:44 01 Sep 04

Capture device, video editing software and a CD burner. Something like this click here but you may find something else that will do

cga 09:45 01 Sep 04

Yes - you can set it up on the PC. If you have a firewire connector on your DigiCam you can use that but, as it seems you might not, then you will need a capture care, cables and software.

The concensus in past threads is that it is probably cheaper and easier to buy a DVD recorder and do it that way without going near the computer.

Video editing on the computer needs a lot of time and resources

cga 09:46 01 Sep 04

I meant, of course, 'capture card'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…