vibrantmedia

VoG II 23:19 05 Dec 03

Why is it that I have to wait from 1 to 10 minutes whilst this infernal advertising loads on this site?

Salinger 23:21 05 Dec 03

Do you expect an answer other than, "well it's free"

VoG II 23:25 05 Dec 03

No not really ... I just get fed up looking at a "progress bar" (that doesn't progress) that seems to be searching for a site that I did't request.

Djohn 23:25 05 Dec 03

Evening VoG, I'm finding the site slow today as well. Funny thing is, the consumerwatch forum appears to be unaffected, but Helproom is taking ages to load each page. j.

powerless 23:27 05 Dec 03

Come on join me and spikey on click here?

oh i see Djohn is come along as well.

VoG II 23:29 05 Dec 03

I might just do that.

You (we all) will note the dearth of posts tonight - nobody can get on!

VoG II 23:32 05 Dec 03

Another strange thing: I'm typing this in my Mozila browser. Both Opera and IE are showing blank grey screens when attempting to view this thread.

woodchip 23:34 05 Dec 03

Posted on my thread, I have just been trying the Host And it is working better than it was. I thought it was supposed to stop Adds, That you was on about

woodchip 23:38 05 Dec 03

Have you copied all the lines from your old HOSTS file to the new one

VoG II 23:39 05 Dec 03

That's what I thought. However it doesn't seem to be working. I keep getting "request queued to vibrantmedia..." then nothing happens.

woodchip 23:44 05 Dec 03

It's almost instant now for me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…