VHS Tapes to DVD Disks

spuds 17:29 11 Sep 05

I have a number of old VHS tapes that I want to convert to DVD disk format. Would the Iomega Quicktouch DVD burner click here do the job in a very simple way, or would you recommend some other product or alternative way. Simplicity and ease is the main criteria.

pj123 17:48 11 Sep 05

Get into vhs to dvd on the search box on the left of your screen.

click here

User-312386 17:53 11 Sep 05
  pj123 18:03 11 Sep 05

Sorry my link didn't work. Try this one

click here

Stuartli 18:17 11 Sep 05

See:

click here

for possible alternatives.

spuds 19:02 11 Sep 05

Question was " Would the Iomega Quicktouch DVD burner do the job in a simple way", as it was my intentions to order one this evening, if anyone knew about the product or something similar.

Ticked as resolved.

Stuartli 19:34 11 Sep 05

Apologies - probably like everyone else I just assumed it was merely a rewriter.

Judging by the description it could well do the job in a straightforward manner.

I don't know how much you are thinking of paying but it's £49.98 (12x) at:

click here

whereas previously it was advertised at the same company for £195 and £229 (16x) at:

click here ...:-)

lezw 20:22 11 Sep 05

Hi personaly I would go for a dedicated dvd writer for your entertainment center it can be conected by scart to a vhs player.Tesco has one ,a Goodmans for just under £100

woodchip 20:55 11 Sep 05

Look hear on the How to, under Home video then click buttons on left. and if you have BB you can watch Video on how to. click here

spuds 00:57 12 Sep 05

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Stuartli-- Misco send me a special email with surplus stock options, hence the lower price in my link.Anyone else interested can buy at same lower price whilst surplus stocks last.

woodchip-- I picked up your posting the other evening, and have been following it over the weekend. Content is very interesting and worthwhile, thanks for the original link, that's what made me consider VHS to DVD conversions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009