VHS -> DVD

Thomo1 08:38 24 Jan 05

Is it possible to copy the contents of a VHS video and put it onto a DVD???

What leads would you need??

What software would it require??

Thanks

goonerbill © ® 10:38 24 Jan 05

click here click here

heres just a couple of links on the subject but if you had done a search VHS to DVD in this forum you would have found pages on this subject

pj123 11:21 24 Jan 05

As goonerbill © ® says. Just type vhs to dvd in the search box on the left of the screen, (not the one at the top of the screen). 21 previous threads there. Should get you started.

Stuartli 11:32 24 Jan 05

There's also click here which has hundreds of articles on all aspects of burning to disks, media information etc.

Other useful websites include click here and click here

Thomo1 13:38 24 Jan 05

i typed in different variantions of vhs to dvd and could not find anything.

i will try that tho and also check out the links above.

Thomo1 13:39 24 Jan 05

sorry meant to say also that i want to do it using my PC as i dont have a recordable dvd player.

pj123 13:44 24 Jan 05

Are you using the search box on the left of the screen? The search box at the top does not work.

Try here: click here

pj123 13:47 24 Jan 05

Sorry that link didn't work properley. You will see a search box on the left. Type in vhs to dvd and it should bring up 21 threads.

Thomo1 18:18 24 Jan 05

just to clarify i want to transfer my vhs content to my PC and then onto a dvd disk.

Is this possible and how???

My main concern is getting my only fools and horses collection onto DVD as the video quality is starting to wear thin on certain video's.

roy 18:33 24 Jan 05

Thomo1 Have a look here for the complete series 1 to 7 of Only Fools on DVD for £58.99.
Could be worth it if your VHS copies are getting a bit worn.

click here

Thomo1 18:38 24 Jan 05

That is a good deal and it probbo would be cheaper than converting them all.

I also have all the special series, do you know any good deals on the complete special set??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…