vhs to disc

johnnyrocker 10:56 10 May 09

i know tis not strictly pc but hope it will be at the end of the process, i have a toshiba d-vr18tkb and wish to transfer a newsclip from vhs to disc and then on to pc can anyone please help with the simplest of ways?

johnny.

Catastrophe 11:43 10 May 09

I take into DVD recorder (with HDD) by scart or whatever connections you can make, then by scart out to monitor so I can see what is happening. I am no expert but this works for me and I have transferred several VCR recordings from TV to disk for my own use e.g., old Bond movies which would be a pain to have to go back to VCR to watch.

Stuartli 11:49 10 May 09

The answer lies on this website:

click here

or

click here

click here

Many other similar links.

Catastrophe 12:06 10 May 09

Johnny
Is that correct? Toshiba d-vr18tkb
I cannot find it on Google.
I was wondering because if it has an HDD you can edit (with software such as described) and burn direct to DVD. I do this using a Packard Bell EHR2080. Of course you can just as easily import it into a PC.

Catastrophe 12:12 10 May 09

click here

Is that same/similar?
Does that record directly from VCR to DVD?

johnnyrocker 19:36 10 May 09

my thanks to all for suggestions, i find my pc has an hdmi input as does toshiba vcr so i shall try playing about with that tomorrow!!

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…