vga standard driver

moosep85 17:02 08 Mar 05

I have been trying 2 get my dvd player 2 work afet reinstalling windows xp pro, i have done what various people have advised me to do ie reinstalling the graphics driver etc
so i went to a website and downloaded the graphic driver, however when i tried to install it i had a message that said i need to install a standard video driver, i then went to device manager and that told me that the video controller driver was missing,where could i download a standard vga driver from, any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.My laptop is a clevo 500 seies
heres hoping

Diemmess 17:30 08 Mar 05

I have little knowledge of XP - BUT surely the basic driver is already there or you would not be able to see anything on-screen.

Every version of Windows I have used, will allow you to select the display adapter via Control Panel. Then in Properties, select Update Driver and browse for your downloaded flies. When you have indicated these, the driver should install on clicking OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…