VGA TO HDMI CONVERTER NOT WORKING

Rosalie86 10:01 21 Apr 15

Hi, My VGA to HDMI converter isn't working on my second screen. but if I go HDMI to HDMI direct it does so I know the second screen works fine. I have also tried it 'VGA to HDMI' on another screen and it does work. So in short.. My screen 'Panasonic Vieira' can receive a signal 'HDMI to HDMI' but not from a VGA to HDMI converter which I know works.

Any advice please

Rosalie86 09:20 22 Apr 15

Thanks for your reply.. I don't know the make (it doesn't say) Got it off eBay from China. The strange thing is that it works when I tried a different TV.. Maybe my TV isn't compatible with the converter.. is that possible??

Procrastinus 16:49 22 Apr 15

Try another converter - looks like yours may have failed.

Rosalie86 10:12 23 Apr 15

I’m going to try another converter tomorrow! but as I said, the converter I have at the moment works on one TV but not the other (Mine) how strange!.

Rosalie86 19:52 24 Apr 15

The up-date then!

I've tried another converter... still no joy. :-( The strange thing is, if I attach my Laptop to my TV (HDMI to HDMI) that works fine. It seems my TV can't receive a strong enough signal from a 'VGA to HDMI converter'. I've tried 2 converters and I know they both work.

Any advice people. Many thanks

Rosalie86 09:25 25 Apr 15

Hi, I've tried both these on a different TV and they work.

click here thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?from=R40&trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&nkw=New+PC+Audio+VGA+to+HDMI+HD+HDTV+1080P+Video+Box+Adapter+Converter+For+DVD+PS3+&sacat=0

Many

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

What’s happening in VR right now: From psychedelic art to combat therapy

Siri not working? Try these troubleshooting fixes