Vga To Dvi-D Not Working

Sarah JayneMckenna 10:51 16 Oct 14

Morning

I am wanting to start working on two screens on my work computer. We have standard Hp Desktops and we are working with Benq screens. The Hp desktop only has two connectors in the back one is VGA and The Other Dvi , I have put the standard connector into the vga from one of the screens and the other I have bought and adapter which transfers it from Vga to Fit in the DVI Port. I have followed all online blogs and still it will not pick up the signal for the second monitor. Please cans someone help ??

Secret-Squirrel 11:43 16 Oct 14

"...bought and adapter which transfers it from Vga to Fit in the DVI Port."

To convert VGA to DVI digital you need a converter box not an adapter, so it sounds like you've bought one of the cheap useless adapters that are mis-advertised and will never work. Please provide a link to the item you bought and I'll let you know whether it's the right thing for your requirements.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…