Very Very slow Laptop

Spr 10:54 08 Dec 13

I have been having trouble with my laptop for a few days. Programs not opening receiving messages on start up SEARCH CONDUIT STOPPED WORKING PREMIER OPTON HAS STOPPED WORKING. Also Programme has stopped working

Now I have received PREMIER OPTION thank you for joining I have no idea what this is about.

In Control Panel Programs & Features I notice one or two programmes I do not know about one SEARCH PROTECT can this be deleted?

It takes ages to open a programme. My Virus checker is Kaspersky I have ran a virus check & defragged my Hard Drive

It took a long time to open PC Advisor page

rdave13 16:03 08 Dec 13

See this. I would run the free trial of HitmanPro as JocK1e suggests and also run the good old Spybot S&D, again the free version, click here, remember to manually update before running a full scan. You need to get rid of Conduit.

Remove all programs you don't recognize in programs and features prior to running scans. 1]: [click here 2]: [click here

Spr 16:58 08 Dec 13

Malware has it running better, the thing now. I get on start up is the following C:\user\Bob\appdata\local\temp\CT 1320680 pluginVerfier.dll.

I’ve tried to download Spybot but all I get is a PC Clean up

rdave13 17:23 08 Dec 13

Spybot S&D here">http://">here. Once all removed then run Latest version of Ccleaner.

rdave13 17:26 08 Dec 13

Having some problems with links at the moment, try click here for S&D's own mirror link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5