Very strange Thing!!

blocker11 11:00 13 Mar 06

I have just lent on my keyboard accidently and my whole screen has move 90 degrees? not just the toolbar but all icons and windows, even the mouse when moved right the cursor moves up the screen. Its a tough picture to imagine so look at it like this "To make this right i would have to turn my "whole monitor" onto its side for it to be ok"

Have looked at the settings but can't find anything any ideas??

johnnyrocker 11:01 13 Mar 06

what happens if you fully re boot all?

johnny.

blocker11 11:01 13 Mar 06

Have tried rebooting but the screen stays the same??
very odd

Gongoozler 11:03 13 Mar 06

Some LCD monitors have the ability for the screen to be rotated 90 degrees, presumably because this is better for working on tall narrow documents. I think you have accidentally found the shortcut for this.

Gongoozler 11:11 13 Mar 06

.... on the other hand - do you have this installed? click here

blocker11 11:19 13 Mar 06

I tried the link but it flipped it the other side, stil no good!!

rdave13 11:22 13 Mar 06

If you have Nvidia drivers have you checked the settings?

rawprawn 11:23 13 Mar 06

System Restore?

yabadabado 11:33 13 Mar 06

try hitting control + alt + the down arrow key. This rotates the screen on some laptops that ive come across, mite work on your machine?

blocker11 11:42 13 Mar 06

The system resotre has got it back to normal, but still curious as to how i did it!!
thanks

bruno 18:46 13 Mar 06

I have a new computer which has a small red icon labelled ATI,in white,in the system tray.This has the ability to allow me to rotate my screen and reduce or increase the display resolution.Maybe you have it as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…