very slow loading pages in this forum

palinka 15:58 19 Aug 05

Is it me, or are others having the same problem?I clicked on a discussion subject ; the blue progress bar began to move across but hung at just short of half way, It stayed there for 2 1/2 minutes. Eventually I got a message "an error occurred while processing your request". From there there seemed to be no option but to log out and try again.

This has happened a lot recently witht he same or similar error messages. It is making the forum unusable. I use Win ME and a BBB connection. Nothing else is running.

Has FE any solution?

VoG II 16:02 19 Aug 05
  palinka 16:24 19 Aug 05

thanks very much VoG™. That's clearly the problem I'm having, I'll just have to be patient. FE's last posting was some time ago, though, so it's obviously proving difficult to resolve .

palinka 16:24 19 Aug 05

thanks very much VoG™. That's clearly the problem I'm having, I'll just have to be patient. FE's last posting was some time ago, though, so it's obviously proving difficult to resolve .

palinka 16:25 19 Aug 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…