Very large opening page ...

bluto1 21:58 26 May 08

When I click on the big E, to get Internet Explorer, the page I'm greeted with is huge. I can type my search query correctly but have to use the "enter" button or the Left/Right scroll to get the page I want.
When PCA's opening page comes up it too is rather large as is, e.g Helproom forum.
I've tried Restore to no avail and I've looked at recent downloads to find a culprit.
Can anyone help me to get back to a normal size again? Even the size of the printed word here is larger than I'm used to.

brundle 21:59 26 May 08

Hold Ctrl and roll mouse wheel down for smaller text. If you don't have a mouse wheel hit keypad + or - for the same thing

brundle 22:00 26 May 08

Assuming you're referring to text size and not screen resolution. Using System Restore is another possibility.

birdface 22:36 26 May 08

Can you drag the size of the page down same with the sides till you get the size you want.Then switch it off with the red x at the top of the page.Then the next time you open it it should be the proper size.

johnnyrocker 23:29 26 May 08

how was it resolved?

johnny

bluto1 23:45 26 May 08

I thought I'd answered this but obviously didn't succeed.
Thanks to all who helped and it was brundle who gave the answer. Thanks brundle.
OK johnnyrocker? (:-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…