Verto Geforce FX5600 XT

Fatbloke1 13:34 27 Jan 04

Hi

I bought this card last week and so far have been unable to get my motherboard to recognise it. As soon as I boot up I get three beeps and although the fans work no connection is made to the monitor.

I have an Epox EP8KTA2 motherboard and wonder whether the AGP slot is compatible with the card. I have no problems with my GEforce 2 card but would like to be able to use the new card.

I have tried the card in my brother's pc and although his pc recognised the card he could not get it to function properly.

Thanks
Gary

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:27 27 Jan 04

Have u connected the little plug from the power supply i think it needs this to work right,not sure.

Regards.

Fatbloke1 20:35 27 Jan 04

Although the manual states that the auxilliary cable should be connected to the card I can not see anywhere to connect it.

Anybody else had this problem?

Cheers
Gary

Fatbloke1 21:46 29 Jan 04

Problem solved, I took the card back to PC World and changed it. The new card is installed and working fine!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…