veiwing photo,s on 95 from xp pro

mammak 22:19 14 Aug 03

Hello folk,s good evening to you all,
my step daughter has a 95 system, and has loads of photo,s she would like to transfer to cd, we would plan for her to bring her photo,s (non digital) to my comp (win xp pro) and scan them to folder then i would copy them, using nero 5.5
to cd, i know how to do this, but in order for her in the completed photo cd on 95 if possible
what would she need to have on her system to veiw these photos if indeed it,s possible, thanks to all Mammak

Jester2K II 22:24 14 Aug 03

Probably something already in Win95 but you can't beat IrfanView - click here free

Megatyte 00:34 15 Aug 03

W98 very likely has Kodak Imaging installed.

Megatyte 00:35 15 Aug 03

I meant W95 :-)

woodchip 00:43 15 Aug 03

All you need to do is save as Jpeg or tiff, First make shure her computer program that she uses to edit photos can view the format you want to save in

mammak 13:04 15 Aug 03

thanks to you all,Jester2K II i will give irfanview, a go it sounds good, and woodchip
i would save them as jpeg, thanks again.Mammak ps sorry about my first spelling of view, the wine must of took more effect than i thought lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…