misters 18:26 30 Jan 03

Is there someway of playing VCDs on my pc?

If there is how?
thanx in advance/

leo49 18:31 30 Jan 03

Play with PowerDVD software which usually comes bundled with the DVD drive.I'm sure there are also several alternatives.

misters 19:25 30 Jan 03

Where would i get powerdcd, is it on a tial?

PhilMeIn 19:29 30 Jan 03

If you have a DVD drive then you can use the Power DVD it comes with to play back your VCD's also Windows Media Player will di it as well , and that also has the functions to change the video playback picture and sound . Good luck .

misters 20:15 30 Jan 03

I tried wmp series 9 i run win 98SE, the vcd was created using nero but still nothing, is there something in wmp 9 i'm missing?

smegs 17:43 31 Jan 03

Go in to MediaPlayer- go 2 file- Click open-U will get an other screen- Click the arrow pionting down- go to Ur Cd drive- open this- U should have 5 folders- go to MEGAV folder- in there, there should be a file "AVSEQ01"- Click this file. Should start Ur VCD.

Ps. When in the LOOK IN screen- make sure the "FILE TYPES IS SET ON ALL FILES *.*"

siouxah1 19:08 31 Jan 03

Also have a look at you graphics card driver CD. Some manufacturers seem to bundle a DVD software player on it. Mine certainly does.

Regards Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…