VCD problems

tazzo85 21:44 16 Jul 04

I just downloaded a rather large VCD and it was in two parts and when i extracted them they were a .cue and .bin file which i burned onto a CD and they work great. My problem is though, i want to try and join both parts together so i dont have to swap discs. Anyone with any idea on how to do this? But before you tell me that, would it actually be possible to put the joined VCD onto a DVD and still watch it on a DVD player(because when joined together it will be too big to fit on a CD) i hope this makes sense!! Many thanks to ANYone wh ocan help me as im stuck! hehe

NawTBoi 23:28 16 Jul 04

umm...

grabster 00:11 17 Jul 04

Vcdgear will do what you want click here
use extract mpeg /dont span and voila...a new bin/cue, burn to dvd and bobs your aunties husband... theres plenty of ways to do this but this is handy enough for me.

THE TERMINATOR 00:12 17 Jul 04

Because of disk limitations, a VCD movie is split onto two disks.You could copy these files onto a dvd and then you would have it all on one disk. But to join them together would mean converting them to another format and joining them before converting to DVD but even if you can get software to do this, would it be cost effective for one movie?...TT

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…