VCD - Need Help!

Dazstarr 19:18 05 Jun 06

Im really struggling to burn VCDs from avi/mpeg format. I have used many different programs but when the disk has finished burning , there only seems to be about 2mb of data on it. I have tried loads of programs including nero and cucusoft. The video encodes and looks like it is burning, then when it has finished, there is no video on there, just some random folders. Can anyone help?

grabster 19:45 05 Jun 06

Check these out,
click here

click here

Between the pair of them you should be able to do what you want.

I tried nero myself to convert avi files, but apart from taking tooo long, the many crashes put me right off it .

BBez 09:46 06 Jun 06

if there is a folder structure, then look through them for an "avseq.dat" file which is the actual data that the DVD player reads from and should be around 700MB. Windows just reads the folder structure and displays around 600kb.

If you want to view in Media player etc then just browse for the .dat file and it'll play...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…