VCD Easy ???

Magik™ 11:23 12 May 03

hi. does anyone use the above, it is free and it states it will burn images onto a CD/R for watching via a DVD player onto a TV set. it looks foolproof, wondered if it was..thanks

pj123 11:40 12 May 03

What software came with your CD burner? Mine came with Neroburn and I use that to burn VCDs which can then be played back on a DVD player.

mixtrix 11:54 12 May 03

never used that one but for easiness like pj123 said i would go for nero anytime!

Magik™ 12:03 12 May 03

I have roxio adaptec, never thought of looking at that to see what it does...going to look now.thanks

hssutton 14:30 12 May 03

One of the easiest programs is Xatshow also it's a freedownload click here

struggle8 15:55 12 May 03

hey i see no one has thought to mention the windows movie maker does it all ifs free and it comes with windows you can fade mix add sound too there even an upgrade to a newer version whitc is much more easy`er to use it dose a great job for putting pic onto cd to play on a dvd player

Magik™ 16:04 12 May 03

hi..I have looked at Roxio and that is a non starter, Xatshow does not, as far as i can see, in the free version, makes CD/R,s so they can go into a DVD player.

I will now look at struggle's post, about windows movie maker..................

thanks all

bowman 16:37 12 May 03

I've used VCD Easy and had no problems with it,for a free piece of software it's pretty good. It will also turn jpeg stills into mpeg stills for viewing on your stand alone DVD player.

Your DVD player must be able to read CD-R/CD-RW some do some don't. Mine will only read CD-RW, this web page my help:

click here

Hope this helps. (just tried to post this and it failed? so if it's here twice may I say sorry)

woodchip 16:39 12 May 03

OK if you can figure it out

woodchip 16:41 12 May 03

It's to copy DVD to CD hence the name Video to CD

Magik™ 18:29 12 May 03

thank you all for your help,i shall tick the box to give the brain cells a chance to recharge.then go through each one again.

thanks...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now