VBA Script in Excel

Neophyle 03:44 30 Dec 03

Good morning all,

I know this isn't really much of a web design issue but I'm real stuck on summin and am hopin someone can help.

Basically, I am creating a spreadsheet that will be used as a "Holiday Booking Form"

It has 5 drop down boxes with information in such as Day, Month, Date, Time From & Time To. There are also 2 buttons "Book" & "Cancel"

what I need is help with the VBA code to make it possible to choose a date and time for the holiday, press BOOK and for the details to appear in a cell(s) below, ideally I would like the CANCEL button make the pre-booked holiday appear in a different colour.

If anyone can help at all or point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated!!!

Cheers in advance all!!

Neophyle

Sir Radfordin 09:06 30 Dec 03

If you post this again (assuming you haven't posted it twice?) in the helproom I'm sure you will get a response. There are some very good Excel/VBA people who poke there nose in the helproom much more than they do here.

Taran 09:43 30 Dec 03

Will this be included at any stage on a website or is it something to run on your own PC for processing enquiries ?

The reason I ask is that you can achieve much the same using various methods for web form handling, where a drop down list of options may be selected from and the selections made can be transposed into other form fields or even into a completely different form.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…