VBA Script in Excel

Neophyle 03:44 30 Dec 03

Good morning all,

I know this isn't really much of a web design issue but I'm real stuck on summin and am hopin someone can help.

Basically, I am creating a spreadsheet that will be used as a "Holiday Booking Form"

It has 5 drop down boxes with information in such as Day, Month, Date, Time From & Time To. There are also 2 buttons "Book" & "Cancel"

what I need is help with the VBA code to make it possible to choose a date and time for the holiday, press BOOK and for the details to appear in a cell(s) below, ideally I would like the CANCEL button make the pre-booked holiday appear in a different colour.

If anyone can help at all or point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated!!!

Cheers in advance all!!

Neophyle

Sir Radfordin 09:06 30 Dec 03

If you post this again (assuming you haven't posted it twice?) in the helproom I'm sure you will get a response. There are some very good Excel/VBA people who poke there nose in the helproom much more than they do here.

Taran 09:43 30 Dec 03

Will this be included at any stage on a website or is it something to run on your own PC for processing enquiries ?

The reason I ask is that you can achieve much the same using various methods for web form handling, where a drop down list of options may be selected from and the selections made can be transposed into other form fields or even into a completely different form.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch