vba project window

Chas49 11:47 07 Apr 10

Somehow I managed to expand the Project Window so that it extended to the full width of the window. There doesn't appear to be a way of returning it to it's 'normal' size (roughly a quarter of the window size). Help pages reveal nothing. Anyone had this problem and found a solution please?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:07 07 Apr 10

Can you drag window edges with mouse?

Chas49 12:56 07 Apr 10

Fruit Bat /\0/\

If I try that then the whole window is moved, not just the Object window - it would appear thet the edge of the Project window is beyond the edge of the main window if you know what I mean. The bottom line of the project window can be moved that way so it would appear that the controls are there -just that they cannot be reached. Short of reinstalliong Office 2007 I'm at a loss of how to restore its original size.

Thanks for your reply.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:59 07 Apr 10

Try changing screen resolution higher so that you can see the edge of the window.

Chas49 13:11 07 Apr 10

Unfortunately, I'm already at the highest resolution for the screen.

When you reduce the height of the progect window by means of the arrows when the bottom line is selected you get scrolling buttons on the left side and they look full size -but still now left riught arrows on the right vertical of the project windsow - just those on the main window itself.

Chas49 13:12 07 Apr 10

not the left side - the right!!!!

Chas49 17:26 07 Apr 10

I uninstalled Office 2007 and reinstalled it after running Winaso to clear aby remnants. Despite following this procedure twice the project window remains unmoved - it beats me so there is no alternative but to grin and bear it. So, thanks to you Fruit Bat for your efforts.

skeletal 18:32 07 Apr 10

Try this in the VBA editor window:

Tools/Options/Docking

Check that Project Explorer is ticked. Come to that, check most options are ticked. All mine are except object browser.

Skeletal

Chas49 19:00 07 Apr 10

Skeletal

Thanks for that. I have got it right now - whether or not it is the wsy you said I know not. The project window now is a seperate window complete with its own heading bar - previously it didn't.

I have just tried ticking the Docking entry of the right click menu and find that the situation I first complained about returned. Unticking it put it back in its own window.

Alls well which ends well!

Good wishes to you both.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…