VBA problem

Chas49 15:06 09 Apr 09

Ihave a workbook which contains many sheets.

The sheets are named Jan, Feb etc., I want to put a button on each form as the month becomes current, that part is easy of course.

I am designing an Input Form which will be loaded when the button is clicked - the problem is........How do I make the form deliver it's data to the active sheet holding the button clicked.

Is there a way of getting the active sheet name into a variable - or will the input form put the data into the active sheet anyway?

VoG II 15:23 09 Apr 09

If your code is along the lines of

Range("A1").Value = Me.TextBox1.Value

then the value will be written to A1 of the active sheet (the one with the button) unless your code selects another sheet.

Chas49 15:26 09 Apr 09

Many thanks VoG™ for the confirmation. It's been quite some time since I wrote any VBA code, but, apart from the occasional item, you don't really forget do you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…