Vanishing Outlook Express.

Dobba 18:52 24 Jul 04

When attempting to download my e-mails this morning, I also attempted to alter the size of the frame in which OE appears by moving the cursor to the edge of the frame (when the little double headed arrow appears) and dragging downwards to make the preview pane larger. I found that the cursor would only drag the frame UPWARDS and eventually, the whole screen was one blue square, with all my e-mails hidden at the top of the frame. I have tried moving the cursor all over the place but the double headed arrow will not appear and I cannot get my e-mails back on the screen.Help, please!

johnnyrocker 20:51 24 Jul 04

re boot?

johnny.

end 21:44 24 Jul 04

have you tried putting the mouse at the top of the page where the shrunk window may be and pressing the right click mouse to get the "maximise" tool available?? and left click IT?? ( just a thought....)

THE TERMINATOR 01:07 25 Jul 04

If you open OE either from the start menu or IE, it must be showing on your task bar. Right click on OE (icon on the tasbar) and choose maximise or restore....TT

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…