Vangaurd -Saga of Heroes

dazza39 11:53 23 Feb 07

Anyone ,bought or played this yet?,I have it has the making of a good game ,but at the moment there are problems with bugs/lagging in game,even though some patches have been applied.

silentwalker 12:05 23 Feb 07

Aye, I play Vanguard. Yes it has the makings of a good game, but as Sony/Segal said at release they ran out of money and have to go live early. But they are patching bugs as time goes by. I would rate it harder in play than WoW, close to EQ2 in difficulty of playing classes, and a whole lot easier than playing EQ when that game first went live.

My AMD 3000+ PC ATi X800 struggled with the graphics, but it was playable in lowest rez. My new PC Intel duo E6600 and ATi x1950 runs it fine and it looks great.

PS RAM is a must, 1GB is ok, but 2GB is more realistic.

dazza39 16:41 23 Feb 07

Thanks Silent I got 1gig already but may need to get more as sometimes i get freeze in game even on low rez,I love the way your character can Harvest and Craft things and switch.With the patches coming out things should settle down.My ingame name is Fleetlord btw :-)

dazza39 16:23 12 Mar 07

Level 10 Paladin ,lol,enjoying this game,patches have been released so game play getting better....now where did i put my sword ?? :-)

Oh anyone else playing ,we should have a Forum specially for Games.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now