V770 case

s99Raj 23:28 25 May 05

This is a pretty specific question about a specific pc case so I don't know if anyone can help but let's see...

The case is called a V770 and has two plastic strips either side at the front. When I first switched it on they lit up blue and slowly repeatedly changed colour, which was nice. Now, for no apparent reason they stay lit on blue.

There's a small button at the fron marked Fast/Off/Slow and another marked Freeze. I assume thhey change the colours but no setting (apart from Off) seems to work. The case is new and the shop I bought it from say they don't know what's wrong with it. Maybe the switch is broken, but then it wouldn't even come on at all, they say.

Does anyone here know?

Indigo 1 11:16 26 May 05

Return it under guarantee to the shop and get a replacement or refund, there is nothing you can do to fix it yourself. It is a fault with the light controller in the case and the only way to sort it out is to replace it.

Gimmicks like these often go wrong and there is little anyone can do to fix them. I had a case with a lit up temp/time display which stopped working properly just before the gurantee ran out, when I contacted the company to get a replacement they agreed at first but took their time to send a replacement. They took so long over it that the gurantee expired and they refused any contact after that.

Better to get it sorted out ASAP, unless you don't mind the effect you have now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…