V21 Broadband

bukkaz 00:35 10 Nov 04

Anyone with any experience of this ISP? They have an offer on which seems good-but is it too good if you see what I mean?
Bei interested to see if anyone has good or bad experiences.

GaT7 01:33 10 Nov 04

For some reviews/comments click here.

Also try adsl4less click here, who are offering unlimited BB for £14.99. Reviews/comments click here, click here, click here. .

Don't forget to take into account modem &/or connection setup fees, etc.

Also see click here. HTH, G

bukkaz 01:55 10 Nov 04

Thanks for your reply. I'm out of work,long term, and need to save some money but don't want to lose broadband. I've been with Tiscali for nearly over 3 years, 1 dial-up and nearly 2 broadband and speaking as I find have had nothing but good service from them. I've seen complaints on here but to be honest I've had no problems and if it wasn't trying to save money would stay with them.
Reading reports on the links you gave think V21 looks a good bet especially with the offer they have on at the moment.
Thanks again, this forum is one of the best things on the net for useful information for us not up to speed oldies.

GaT7 02:02 10 Nov 04

No problem : ) Keep your post open a few days & keep 'bumping' it up once or twice a day - you're bound to get more helpful replies/links. G

GaT7 18:35 10 Nov 04

bump

GaT7 20:15 10 Nov 04

Another cheap unlimited b'band provider - Talktalk - click here, with free modem & connection. Also read this thread about Talktalk (on this forum) - click here. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…