Using Webcam with Live Messenger

smudge6521 19:13 27 Mar 09

Hi can anybody help with the following. Have recently updated live messenger however since this happened I have been unable to use the webcam. I have gone through the usual tools, audio and video etc however I keep getting message that it is unable to set up audio and video. Have tried other usual options but all failing, can anybody point me in the right direction. Tks in advance

Ma6ician 22:12 27 Mar 09

You say you have updated Win Live Messenger but you dont say what to?.IF you have updated to the new Win Live 2009 from 8.1 then I have had the same problem. It will seem to start a video call but webcam is greyed out.I have gone through EVERY setting option and exchanged cams with a m8 who is having the same problem, just to exclude this as a fault.I have rolled back to 8.1 after spending 2 days adjusting Win Live 2009. I know 4 ppl that have done the same and are now happily camming. Think this is a bug with the new 2009. Just roll back until they iron out the kinks. Phil

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…