Using Sony DSC-F1 with Windows XP Professional

DÕ DÕ 13:34 28 Nov 03

Any great saviour out there?
I have just changed over to Windows XP Professional and now find I am having difficulty
In transfering images to my paint programme.
Any suggestions?
DODO

Diodorus Siculus 14:17 28 Nov 03

What sort of images? What is the paint program?

If you need a convertor, have a look at Nconvert click here or irfanview to view images.

Give more details about what you want to do.

Ivor_Monkey 15:13 28 Nov 03

do you mean sony V1?

Diodorus Siculus 11:09 29 Nov 03

It is Photostyler,I think this is now Adobe.

Forgot to tell you they are jpg,s

Please don't use email - keep messages on this page and others will be able to help.

If the files are jpg format then whatever Adobe image program you have should open them. Give some more details of what you are experiencing.

DÕ DÕ 21:12 29 Nov 03

When I select "scanner" or "aquire" within my photostyler programme it cannot find my camera. (it has been installed)
To be able to do the same thing with my old Windows 3.1 there is no problem, so why not with
WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL.

Jester2K II 21:19 29 Nov 03

Have you installed the XP Drivers?

Jester2K II 21:22 29 Nov 03

Excuse my ignorance but is this a Cybershot camera? If read click here

Jester2K II 21:26 29 Nov 03

It looks like a) it won't work if you upgraded to XP only with a clean install (Sony Tech Support) and b) it becomes a removable drive under XP so you drag and drop the picture off the camera onto your hard drive instead of using the old TWAIN Drivers.

Plug the camera in - do you get an extra drive? Make sure the camera is on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…