using the send to option

adamagain 00:18 01 Oct 05

Just need to know if i download software,AVG and zonealarm, if i save this to my documents and then try the copy or send to the cd-rw drive to burn will it do this correctly .

I ask because it seems to say that parts of this file will not be send but the content will be if i do sent it

Kev.Ifty 00:35 01 Oct 05

Not sure wot you are on about. But here's a theory.

When you download the software, you are asked where to 'save' the file to.. Try saving to your cd-rw drive, then write the files to a disk, and when completed try to open the file. See what happens.

Don't know about saving to your documents first. What is it that you want to do?

This maybe of help i hope.

Belatucadrus 00:56 01 Oct 05

I can see no reason why a downloaded executable or Zip file should not copy successfully to a CDr. I've never had any problems burning copies to disk.

adamagain 01:11 01 Oct 05

Kev.Ifty Belatucadrus

Yes thats is what i want to do
When i did the download i sent it to my documents by mistake
I just wanted to know if i could sent from my doc to cd-r drive from there and burn
It would save having to download all again if i could do that

The part about not sending all the file comes up when i try to send from doc to cr-r drive
Dont know why but it says attachments with this might not be send across but the file content will

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…