using the search facility on Forums

ThePharcyde007 14:14 12 Aug 05

On my home pc, which I have built myself using Windows Media Center operating system. I have found that if I am looking at a forum and use its search facility, to look for posts when I click back to view other related searchs, windows IE comes up with page has expired. Anyone know if there is some setting which can be changed to fix this, because my work pc goes back to the topics I have searched for no problems without coming up with 'page expired'

cheers

ThePharcyde007 14:15 12 Aug 05

i think it is related to this, which i will check out this evening

click here;en-us;183763&Product=ie

palinka 20:44 12 Aug 05

IS this a recent problem? I've been very frustrated recently by fgrequent "page expired" messages on this site. In the end I've logged of. So it may not be a problem with your PC. Tonight I logged on to PCA at about 7.30pm and for the first 40 mins or so things fairly whizzed along - clicking on My Postings brought them up instantly; likewise clicking on links. But the last 20 mins or so have ben torture - trying to respond to threads in this Forum has produced timed-out messages several times.
Think I'll go away and read a book!

palinka 20:46 12 Aug 05

But the response I wrote (above) worked in a flash. (as it ought to as I'm on BB)

Has anyone got an answer to this?

VoG II 20:53 12 Aug 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…