Using Norton Ghost 7.5 Corporate Edition

leemgilbert 12:32 06 Oct 03

When I purchased my pc, it came with the lifesaving CD-Roms in the form of Norton Ghost files which you pop into the bootable CD drive and hey presto everything back to normal.

I have since discovered the program and am starting to build quite a collection of software, music and films and would hate for the pc to crash and potentially cause all sort off nasties in the form of format hard drive start again!

Can somebody tell me or point me in the right direction as to how I use Norton Ghost V7.5 (2003) to backup my whole hardrive, and then copy the files to CD so as per the discs I received with the pc, I can just pop in the 1st disc and restore all my lovely files I currently have.

Thank you

Jester2K II 12:38 06 Oct 03

click here

Is it legal?

leemgilbert 12:41 06 Oct 03

that links to my runtime message.

Jester2K II 12:44 06 Oct 03

I know.

leemgilbert 12:46 06 Oct 03

now lost

Jester2K II 12:47 06 Oct 03

Is it a legal copy of Norton Ghost 7.5 Corporate Edition????? Or is this a Kazaa download?

leemgilbert 12:54 06 Oct 03

No its was purchased as a gift....not thats thats got nething to do with you, but in regards to your touchy side on illegal software as per you win you should chill out and get broadband, and see what your missing.

Stop posting in this if you dont wanna help

Thank you

Jester2K II 12:58 06 Oct 03

Got broadband already thanks. Looks like I'm only missing the virus and spyware associated with Kazaa though.

-pops- 12:58 06 Oct 03

You aren't doing a lot to help your cause with that attitude.

People helping on here do it out of the goodness of their heart, not for financial reward. If you don't want or like advice that may keep you out of trouble, you should go elsewhere.

soy 13:03 06 Oct 03

I haven't used Norton Ghost before, but there should be help files/Instruction manual in the program itself. Have you tried looking at these? There should be a manual book as well if it was a gift.

The only other place to get instructions on how to use Norton Ghost is to go to the norton website.

or try search google for How-to guides. Heres one: click here

leemgilbert 13:03 06 Oct 03

thanks great

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…