Using my PC as a mobile speakerphone

Garthyy 18:13 PM 22 May 11

I am in a wheelchair and have problems using a mobile phone so would like to pair up my nokia c300 with my pc (win7) to use my pc's mic and speakers. I can text using nokia suite but life would be much easier if I could answer incomingcalls from my mobile through my pc. Any help really appreciated.

woodchip 19:20 PM 22 May 11

Do you have Software that will connect the Phone to the PC? As that's the first thing you need

hastelloy 19:24 PM 22 May 11

I can't answer your question but I think you might be better with a headset rather than mic and speakers as feedback could be a real problem.

woodchip 19:29 PM 22 May 11

As above, and you could use Skype for some free calls.

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/home

Garthyy 21:19 PM 22 May 11

I use skype quite often but a lot of friends use friends and family on vodafone so when they travel we would like to chat without racking up huge bills. I cant put on or take off a headset by myself. I only have nokia software. Trying to download a different bluetooth stack.

woodchip 21:29 PM 22 May 11

Software hear for your Phone, check it all out. there may be something for you.

http://ptf.com/nokia/nokia+c300+software+connect+to+pc.new/

copy Paste the above address to your browser Address Bar then press enter

Garthyy 21:41 PM 22 May 11

Thank you. ever heard of bluesoleil?

Woolwell 23:36 PM 22 May 11

Have a look at this using mobile through pc. I've never tried this so not sure how good it would be.

woodchip 23:36 PM 22 May 11

no

woodchip 23:36 PM 22 May 11

no

Nontek 08:09 AM 23 May 11

link text

I have used BlueSoleil with an old Nokia some time ago, worked fine. I don't use it these days as I have upgraded my phone.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…