Using my PC as a mobile speakerphone

Garthyy 22 May 11

I am in a wheelchair and have problems using a mobile phone so would like to pair up my nokia c300 with my pc (win7) to use my pc's mic and speakers. I can text using nokia suite but life would be much easier if I could answer incomingcalls from my mobile through my pc. Any help really appreciated.

woodchip 22 May 11

Do you have Software that will connect the Phone to the PC? As that's the first thing you need

hastelloy 22 May 11

I can't answer your question but I think you might be better with a headset rather than mic and speakers as feedback could be a real problem.

woodchip 22 May 11

As above, and you could use Skype for some free calls.

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/home

Garthyy 22 May 11

I use skype quite often but a lot of friends use friends and family on vodafone so when they travel we would like to chat without racking up huge bills. I cant put on or take off a headset by myself. I only have nokia software. Trying to download a different bluetooth stack.

woodchip 22 May 11

Software hear for your Phone, check it all out. there may be something for you.

http://ptf.com/nokia/nokia+c300+software+connect+to+pc.new/

copy Paste the above address to your browser Address Bar then press enter

Garthyy 22 May 11

Thank you. ever heard of bluesoleil?

Woolwell 22 May 11

Have a look at this using mobile through pc. I've never tried this so not sure how good it would be.

woodchip 22 May 11

no

woodchip 22 May 11

no

Nontek 23 May 11

link text

I have used BlueSoleil with an old Nokia some time ago, worked fine. I don't use it these days as I have upgraded my phone.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message