using to much ram

tutts 18:53 22 Mar 03

can any one help iv got 512ram but when i load my computer it takes up 200 and slows the computer is there a free programe to help me
sort my ram out

hugh-265156 19:10 22 Mar 03

press ctrl/alt/delete click on task manager then applications and see what programs are back.

tutts 19:14 22 Mar 03

32 applications

professor 19:26 22 Mar 03

just go to click here and download a small app called regcleaner with this you can remove programs that startup automacicaly with windows via a "startup" tab and as the name implies it also scans ur registry too for invalid entries

mobileman1953 20:42 22 Mar 03

try ram idle, free download , easy to use , can find link to programme on this site in downloads section

hugh-265156 23:54 22 Mar 03

i think its maybe 32 processes you can disable some unneeded ones a really good site on these click here if it really is 32 programs running at startup you need to either go to the tools or options tab in the program/s and see if there is a start with windows box and untick(keep firewall anti virus on though)or start/run/ type msconfig click startup tab and untick any programs you recognise.a good site on these is click here once you have done this reboot you will get a warning box saying you have changed the way windows starts just tick the dont show again box.i have just two programs starting with windows antivirus and firewall 19 services running and 71mb ram used as a guide for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…