Using a mouse in DOS

Abel 08:43 10 May 06

I need to operate within a DOS environment and am having great difficulty moving around using keyboard instructions. Is it possible to use a mouse in DOS and, if so, how do I install it please?

Abel

Totally-braindead 08:50 10 May 06

Yes you can, you need a DOS mouse driver. If you google search for it you will find many but its been so long since I used DOS I can't remember much about it except you download and install it to the C drive. I'm sure someone else will be able to help further.

Abel 08:54 10 May 06

Thanks, Totally-braindead, I'll give it a go.

Abel

Abel 08:59 10 May 06

Totally-braindead, Googled as you suggested and downloaded the first item on the list. Works absolutely perfect, thanks!

Abel

Totally-braindead 09:07 10 May 06

Good, to be honest it was that long ago since I used DOS I didn't think it would be quite that easy, I really thought there was something else.
Never mind as long as you're happy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…