Using Karen`s Replicator

In a previous post I asked for a good backup program - preferably free and Karen`s Replicator was suggested by a member.I have downloaded and installed this program but darned if I can work out how to use it- age I guess!.
I run WinXPHome and all I want to do really is to backup My Documents and possibly a few photos.
Would someone who is used to the program kindly explain in easy steps the procedure for doing what I want.Thanks in advance.

bremner 17:18 17 Mar 08

If that is all you want to back up then why not simply copy them to a folder and zip them up using XP's built in compression utility and then save the zip file to an external drive/thumbdrive/DVD.

PalaeoBill 17:23 17 Mar 08

or use xxcopy, it's so easy even I can use it.
click here

Thanks for your suggestions but the question was really about Replicator which I would still like someone to explain its use.
By the way,what happened to the free edition of Nero.I used to use it and found it quite adequate for my needs.I can only find the page where one has to pay for its use now.

beeuuem 18:45 18 Mar 08

Does this help click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…